Welcome to Three Mountains Wellness
If you're looking for new levels of health in body, mind and spirit, Three Mountains Wellness is here to help. Acupuncture and oriental medicine are powerful tools that are helping people live better today, just as they have for thousands of years. Families, Olympic athletes, and senior citizens are all turning to this wonderful system of medicine to improve their lives and they're getting results.
Some patients come to Three Mountains Wellness because they prefer a natural approach to healing that works with their body and some just like acupuncture because it's effective. Others are here because they've been struggling with pain or disease, often for years, and they've exhausted all other options. If that's you, don't give up - give acupuncture and oriental medicine a try. Sometimes when facing a difficult problem, looking at it from a different perspective can yield new insights and new ways of addressing the issue. And research shows that acupuncture is an effective treatment modality for a vast array of health conditions.
Health, as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO), is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Wellness, on the other hand, is not a state of being but is an active process of being, the process of becoming and the process by which we achieve our maximum potential that is feasible at any given point in our lives. Would you like to be healthy according to the World Health Organization's definition? At Three Mountains Wellness, you'll find that your needs are truly listened to and used as the foundation for a personalized program that can help you make strides toward reaching your maximum potential for true health.
Are you interested in physical well-being?
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine have been shown to be effective and useful treatment options in over 100 different disease conditions.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help minimize pain and speed healing in the case of traumatic injury or surgery.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help enhance the effectiveness of infertility treatments and are wonderful for getting your body back postpartum.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help you age gracefully and minimize the effects of the ravages of time.
Are you interested in mental well-being?
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help improve difficulty with:
- Decision making
- Understanding or finding the right words
- and Impulsiveness
that are associated with stress, menopause, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, stroke, chemotherapy, traumatic brain injury, etc.
Are you interested in well-being of the spirit?
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help relieve stress, anxiety and depression.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine provide many patients with a sense of clarity and peace that enables them to pursue their goals while remaining centered.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine is a holistic paradigm that respects individual beliefs while acknowledging the importance of connectedness to ourselves, our families, our community, the environment and a higher power. It facilitates a healing process that fosters an appreciation of the depth and expanse and complexity of life.
Oriental medicine is founded on the principle of continuous change. Through our actions we can influence the body and mind to change for the better, allowing us to better express our true spirit and live life to the fullest. You’re here because you want things to change. I believe your health can change too. Together, you and I have powerful tools for change. Acupuncture and oriental medicine can directly stimulate the body to heal itself and regain balance and harmony. I’ll work with you and help you combine acupuncture and oriental medicine with other daily choices that influence healing - nutritious food, exercise, sleep, etc., giving your body everything it needs to create significant changes in your health.
As an NCCAOM-certified professional, I can help you improve your vitality and transform your life for the better. I can help you look and feel your best. And I can help you enjoy yourself along the way.
To get in touch with me, just click "Contact Us" under the About tab and send me a message or give my office a call at (517) 763-1497.
For the latest wellness news from Three Mountains Wellness, join us on Facebook.
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day.
Liz Billings, MSOM, L.Ac., NCCAOM
Three Mountains Wellness, LLC